About Me

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Welcome


Welcome to my blog. I am Lindsey Clausheide, an elementary Education major. I kind of fell into teaching when i had my son, Devin, who is one year old. Teaching is THE ideal career for a mother. My passion for teaching actually started when i began working at a nursery. I underestimated my patience, and love for kids. The kids actually took to me pretty well, and I began to see myself more in to my profession. I have recently started to enjoy reading. I am reading the Twilight series now and i LOVE it. I have also been trying to figure out the whole cooking thing. I am getting a little better, but still have a lot to learn on that. I love just hanging out with my friends and family, anything outdoorsy...beaching, boating, fun in the sun-period. Other than that I am a full time student, and a full time mother. I would like to introduce you all to my son Devin. Is he not the best looking boy ever?

No comments:

Post a Comment