About Me

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Harness Your Students' Digital Smarts

Vicki Davis is an excellant, modren teacher. She keeps her students updated on different ways of communication. I am a little out dated myself, and internet communication is huge these days. Vicki learned the technology along with her students. She guides them while they teach themselves. Her students had the interest and motivation to learn. I can respect her perspective. It opens up a different comfort zone.
Alot of students, including myself, learn better when they are able to teach themselves. When you are not limited to pencil and paper you can customize your ways of teaching to practice each students strengths and interests. I hear there are computer classes (K-3 level) that can help prepare for these types of technology learning classes.


http://www.edutopia.org/digital-generation-teachers-vicki-davis

No comments:

Post a Comment